Almost all business topics these days have a digital or IT aspect to them. Although digital strategy is indeed business strategy, it is helpful to look at the issue from both the business and technology side. Some of the key questions companies are asking themselves are:
- How do we leverage internal and external data for improving products, services, processes, and customer relationships?
- What are the business implications of emerging new technologies/concepts, e.g., block chain, AI, VR, IoT?
- What are start-ups doing in our industry and what can we learn from them?
- What is the state of system landscape and to which extent do we need to transform it to do what we want to do?
- How do we deploy agile methods without loosing control and increasing project risks?
- How do we govern and organise technology in the company?
Oleto's approach to digital and technology strategy is business oriented while being rooted in the technology solution space. We can help develop your digitisation strategy and restructure your IT setup, e.g., business/IT solution portfolio, architecture, IT governance, sourcing model, such that it is better aligned with your business objectives and creates more value. We also work with technology innovation shaping real business opportunities for new technologies. All service lines in Oleto incorporate digital aspects.
- Overall digitisation strategy
- Business/IT strategy development, incl. dual speed approach
- Technology innovation
- Big Data in business strategy
- Internet of Things opportunity strategy
- Artificial Intelligence opportunity strategy
- IT performance management, incl. executive business/IT dashboards
- IT governance and organisation design
- IT development and infrastructure optimization, incl time to market optimisation
- IT outsourcing strategy, planning and renegotiation
- Application portfolio analysis and roadmap development
- Enterprise architecture definition, including platform selection
- ”Big ticket” business/IT project management
Most relevant for: CEO, CIO, CTO, COO or Head of Business Development
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Digital innovation for value & experimentation, a set of structured approaches and processes for unlocking the opportunities of digitization
- Business IT strategy method, frameworks and tools
- Enterprise architecture framework for business life cycle enablement
- Concept for governance and organisation of IT decisions, resources and assets
- Application portfolio assessment methodology (The E-model)
- Distinctive multi-lever transformation, a holistic transformation approach combining multiple improvement levers such as digitisation and organisational alignment