Working from home has proven to have many advantages: No commute, flexible, better work/life balance, reduction of distractions, reduced stress, improved health. But as many companies are adopting permanent "virtual first" or "half week from home" policies a series of challenges must be addressed. But this also pushed the boundaries for what a good setup is in the office. Therefore companies are now asking many questions:
- How can we embrace creative video production trends to be more real, dynamic and efficient in our online meetings?
- How should the employee address the lack of social relations, difficulty in obtaining trust and forming working relationships?
- What should be done to separate work and life, as they tend to blend together?
- How can ad-hoc learning from peers be improved in the virtual environment?
- What should be done to improve ergonomics in the home setup?
- Should compensation and policies for absence be changed?
- What is the adequate technology setup at home and in the office to ensure virtual presence and collaboration, e.g., connectivity, audio, video, workflow, software, drawing?
This is a new service area being shaped by as we are conducting the first wave of projects.
- WFH policy setting
- Design and implementation of WFH technology kits
- Design and implementation of collaborative digital environment in the office
- Training in virtual collaborative work flows
Most relevant for: CXO management team, CTO, CIO, Head of HR
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- WFH policy requirement definition sheet
- Predefined scenarios depending on needs
- Case libraries
- Mock up of technology setups, including our own real setups