Defining strategic intent without implementation is pointless, but implementation without intent is purposeless. Today implementation must happen in parallel with strategy development. Gone are the days where strategies are defined every 3 years during a 5-6 months process. We are often asked:
- What is the right level of analysis before implementation?
- How can create this right culture around continuous implementation?
- How do we work in an agile way without loosing control and experiencing large budget overruns?
- When should implement yourself versus getting external help?
- How can we track value creation?
We consider both leadership, capabilities and culture when helping you with implementation.
- Implementation mobilisation
- Implementation monitoring
- Capability transfer
- Process and organisation implementation
- Software development (via partners)
Most relevant for: Head of Business Transformation, CIO, CTO, Head of HR, CFO.
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Implementation barrier framework
- Implementation planning templates
- Dash board templates
- Case library