All companies are naturally interested in continuously increasing efficiency. However, many companies face the sudden need of having to cut substantial costs rapidly due to an internal or external event. The ambition could be as high as 15-30% while maintaining or improving service levels. This is not an easy task, e.g.:
- How should a useful baseline be constructed?
- How are high impact savings initiatives identified?
- What is the true implementation difficulty of each initiative?
- How are FTEs related savings caputured vs. non-FTE related savings?
- What can we do to make the savings sustainable, to make them "stick"?
We can help you streamline the flow of goods and services across the company as well as making sure you source and procure effectively. We also work with increasing efficiency in back-office functions or other organisational units.
- Asset management strategy
- Supply chain and operations optimisation
- Sourcing and procurement optimisation, incl. category projects
- Distribution network optimisation
- Supply chain and operations
- Process optimisation and redesign
- Support function optimisation, e.g., finance shared services, HR streamlining, including outsourcing and off-shoring assessments
Most relevant for: CEO, COO, CPO, CFO or Head of Supply Chain
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Holistic optimisation of processes based on the practical techniques which work, avoiding overly theoretical approaches such as lean and six sigma
- Concept for the finance function of the future, including shared services
- Packaged best practices and detailed methods and tools for sourcing and procurement category optimisation and purchasing function performance
- Supply chain improvement across the value chain
- Method and tool box for defining KPIs, developing dashboards and enabling effective decision support
- Distinctive multi-lever transformation, a holistic transformation approach combining multiple improvement levers such as lean, digitization, and organisational alignment