Traditional organisations emphasize control and accountability. Many companies also have the need for agility and flexibility. Most modern organisations today want both. This imposes a series of important issues:
- What is the best basic structure for the busines we are in, e.g., by product, geography, customer segment, function?
- How do we introduce agile principles without loosing control and increasing risk?
- What is the required leadership skills to run our company?
- How do we organise for innovation?
- What are the mindsets and behaviours we want to encourage?
- How do we effectively follow up on performance?
At Oleto Associates we have a value oriented approach to organisational work. We always use the business strategy as a starting point and excel in the use of scenarios and options as the basis for the management team's decisions. We offer a wide range of organisational strategy and development services.
- Governance design
- Organisational restructuring
- Organisational design, incl. structure, roles and responsibilties
- Leadership roles
- Operating model definition
- Role of the corporate centre
- Organisational change management
- Redesign of customer services setup
Most relevant for: CEO, Head of Business Unit, Head of HR, Head of business transformation
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Framework for organisational effectiveness, realignment and capability transformation
- Change management handbook, including both structural design and overcoming the challenges of changing human behaviour
- Stage gate model for effective governance of decisions and clear deliverables, responsibilities and processes
- Programme office management processes and tools suite
- A corporate governance approach for aligning objectives, organisation and initiatives
- Distinctive multi-lever transformation, a holistic transformation approach combining multiple improvement levers such as lean, digitization, and organisational alignment