Key industry trends
The public sector includes national and regional government departments such as ministries, regional and city municipalities, development funds and trade associations, defence-, justice- and social security organisations, educational institutions, and healthcare institutions.
Examples of trends influencing the sector:
- Digitalisation of services and modernisation of underlying IT-infrastructure
- Automatisation of administrative processes
- Increased focus on data privacy and management, e.g., GDPR
- Public services are selectively privatised
- Increased focus on preventing money laundering and fraudulent activities
We help both national and regional public institutions overcome their challenges, e.g.:
- How to create a decision foundation for large investments, including both initial business cases and when the solution is more specific?
- How to digitalise public service processes to improve efficiency and quality?
- How to create a performance culture?
- How to streamline IT governance and organization?
Oleto Associates combines public sector industry expertise with traditional disciplines to help public sector institutions meet the demands of being an effective, cost-efficient and performance oriented service provider.