Key industry trends
The private equity industry encompasses different types of investors such as private equity firms, investment-, pension- and hedge funds, financial institutions and private investors as well as key stakeholders involved in mergers and acquisitions incl. legal institutions and target companies.
Current characteristics of the industry:
- Sector has regained strength after the financial crisis and several markets are experiencing all-time high deal volumes
- Valuations have risen to at least pre-crisis levels
- Increased public scrutiny and regulation as a result of the financial crisis
- Wide variety of PE companies catering to various segment needs
We act as a consulting partner to private equity clients to help them manage challenges such as:
- How to identify investment opportunities?
- How to value target companies (commercial and operational due diligence)?
- How to turn around an acquired company?
- What is the exit strategy to ensure maximum return on investment?
- Who are potential buyers for a private equity owned company?
Oleto Associates work alongside private equity firms across the entire investment lifecycle and takes advantage of our strategic know-how and broad industry expertise to help optimise even the most diversified portfolios.