Key industry trends
The TIME (Telecoms, Information technology, media and electronics) sectors consist of a broad spectrum of very different high tech and entertainment players ranging from telco network operators, media providers, IT services & software companies as well as hardware manufacturers.
Key trends influencing the sector:
- Emergence of new technologies, e.g., cloud storage, 5G, AI/ML, VR and IoT
- A few big tech companies continue to dominate certain market segments e.g. Amazon, Facebook and Google
- Increased regulation
- Competition pressuring companies to deliver at lower costs
We service TMT companies on a number of critical issues, e.g.:
- Where and how to digitalise the business model?
- How to utilise new technologies, e.g., cloud storage, 5G and IOT?
- How to optimise time to market for new products?
- How to structure the group across, e.g., lines of business, products, customer segments, functions?
- How to develop an integrated product, operating and IT strategy?
- How to optimise the sourcing model across the value chain?
Oleto Associates combines deep strategy and technology competencies to tackle the challenges these companies are facing. We have substantial references for both telco providers, IT services companies, technology innovators and hardware/software manufacturers.