Key industry trends
The manufacturing sector refers to a broad set of industrial production companies and includes, e.g., engineering, construction, electronics, chemicals, metalworking, plastics, transportation, textiles and food and beverages industries.
To manufacturing companies, the key trends are:
- Emerging of technology opportunities, e.g., industry 4.0, robotisation
- Decrease in market growth
- Intensified global competition, e.g., on price and speed delivery
- Optimisation of processes and sourcing models
We support manufacturing companies overcoming these challenges, e.g.:
- What is the best sourcing model?
- How to reduce production costs?
- How to optimise the use of resources, e.g., sales, IT, material use?
- How to innovate and improve operations and products?
- What is the optimal material procurement model?
- How to increase market share?
Oleto Associates has experience with several manufacturing companies. We leverage our experience when tailoring the solution to specific client needs in close collaboration with the client. Experiences and insights from different manufacturing industries create a foundation for effective and implementable solutions.