Defining strategic intent without implementation is pointless, but implementation without intent is purposeless. Today implementation must happen in parallel with strategy development. Gone are the days where strategies are defined every 3 years during a 5-6 months process. We are often asked:
- What is the right level of analysis before implementation?
- How can one create the right culture around continuous implementation?
- How do we work in an agile way without losing control and experiencing large budget overruns?
- When should you implement yourself versus getting external help?
- How can we track value creation?
We consider both leadership, capabilities and culture when helping you with implementation. We are highly focused on making plans clear, actionable and with transparent ownership to ensure benefit realisation. In addition to our business implementation services, we also collaborate with a range of international tech specialists to help our clients succeed with their digital projects, acting as a single point of contact and managing & monitoring the entire process on our clients behalf
- Implementation planning and mobilisation
- Program/project management support, incl. monitoring
- Capability transfer and training (see Academy services for additional information)
- Full stack software development services
- IT delivery services
- BI/Analytics services
- UX design services
Most relevant for: Head of Business Transformation, CIO, CTO, Head of HR, CFO
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Implementation barrier framework
- Implementation planning templates
- Dash board and reporting templates
- Case library