Working from home (WFH) has proven to have many advantages: No commute, flexible, better work/life balance, reduction of distractions, reduced stress, improved health. But as many companies are adopting permanent "virtual first" or "half week from home" policies a series of challenges must be addressed:
- How should the employee address the lack of social relations, difficulty in obtaining trust and forming working relationships?
- What should be done to separate work and life, as they tend to blend together?
- How can ad-hoc learning from peers be improved in the virtual environment?
- What should be done to improve ergonomics in the home setup?
- Should compensation and policies for absence be changed?
- What is the adequate WFH technology to ensure virtual presence and collaboration, e.g., connectivity, audio, video, workflow, software, drawing?
This is a new service area being shaped by as we are conducting the first wave of projects.
- WFH policy setting
- Design and implementation of WFH technology kits
- Training in virtural collaborative
Most relevant for: CXO management team , CTO, CIO, Head of HR
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- WFH policy requirement definition sheet
- Predefined scenarios depending on needs
- Case libraries
- Mock up of technology setups