In volatile environments, it is crucial to timely sense changes in, e.g., customers behaviors, competitor moves and apply these rapidly. We are often asked:
- Which knowledge is of interest to our business to become more competitive in the industry we are in and why?
- How much of this knowledge is or can be generated/ codified digitally and which venues/sources provide access to it, including ”small” data from the company's own operation?
- Which portion of the digital imprint do we want to capture considering difficulty, costs, and benefits, and how do we do it?
- What can be learned by humans or machines from analysing the big data pool and potentially combining with human insights via, e.g., analytics, algorithms, mining, AI?
- How can the insights and intelligence be applied to create better performance by implementing changes in organisations, systems or robots?
- Which value will we get out of the organisational or robotic implementations, e.g., increased revenues, lower costs, lower risk, increased flexibility?
Our approach to analytics and AI is experimental. We identify high impact areas to start with and start reaping benefits quickly together with the clients.
- Data strategy
- AI strategy
- Data platform design
- Dashboard design
- AI algorithmic design
- Review of existing AI algorithms for, e.g., bias
- Data governance design
Most relevant for: CIO, Chief Data Officer, Head of Performance Management, Head of Business Transformation, GDPR responsible
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Six I's to value impact with big data
- Data architecture templates
- Dashboard templates
- AI case library