The recent period has exposed that many supply chains have been designed primarily with efficiency in mind. This is important but a supplier base too remote and too consolidated create supply chain resilience problems. This imposes a series of important questions:
- What are the major criteria our supply chain should fulfill?
- How consolidated should our supplier base be?
- Where should suppliers be located?
- Where should we leverage our buying power without increasing risk?
- What is the right organizational setup for supply chain and procurement activities?
- Supply chain review
- Supply chain design
- Procure rationalization
- Logistics/supply chain governance design
- Design of digital supply chains
Most relevant for: CEO, CPO, Head of Business Unit, Head of business transformation
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Holistic supply chain problem solving framework
- Supply chain KPI collection
- Methodology for procurement rationalization
- Selective benchmarks