Product innovation in large organisations requires an approach which takes the best from "creative" and "control" skills domains. Once introduced, an effective product portfolio management requires a digital well structured product catalog, with rich product attributes and good governance and processes. We are often asked these questions:
- How do you approach production innovation and development, in particular how do create innovation in large organisations?
- How should you structure your products and packages?
- At what level should pricing be carried out?
- What are the best practices for product information management?
- How do you establish different perspectives on a product catalog, e.g., customer, internal, finance?
At Oleto Associates we have designed many product catalogs and product management approaches in different industries, ranging from healthcare, telco and and . These catalogs all now provide the bedrock for product management in their organisations and make up crucial parts of the master data landscapes.
- Product strategy and product portfolio management
- Product innovation
- Product development of new products, both business and IT side
- Product and package catalog design, incl. facilitating agreements between different stakeholders
- Product management review
- Pricing and revenue management
- Selection of Product Information Management system, incl. broad architecture review
Most relevant for: CCO, CSO, Head of Business Unit, Head of business transformation
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Product catalog templates for different industries
- Productivity tool for management for products and packages
- Collection of best practices for product management implementation