M&A failure rates are very high, above 50% according to some surveys. Companies wanting to create value using structural growth levers are experiencing many barriers and risks to overcome:
- Which type of aquisitions should be targeted?
- Is it valuable to split up the company?
- What are the key synergies to be expected and what are they worth?
- What about the cultural aspect?
- How should the transition process be structured and carried out to minimise the risk?
We are involved in the entire lifecycle of transactions. From screening, pre-deal planning to post merger integration and value capture after the transition execution.
- Market screening
- Target strategy
- Valuation analysis
- Due dilligence
- Transition planning
- Post merger integration (PMI)
- Divesture execution
- Carve out execution
- Post deal transformation and value capture
Most relevant for: CEO, CFO, Head of M&A
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Pre-defined methodology for market screening
- Proved approach for M&A planning, including transition towers, governance and management of interfaces with legal tracks
- Day-one readiness check lists
- Synergy assessment sheets
- Transformation planning templates