In today's business environment companies are facing many challenges related to strategy development, e.g.:
- How do you strike the right balance between a medium term strategic direction and a short term action plan?
- Should you choose between a problem focused strategy or a 360 degrees strategy?
- How should companies think about strategy given the many approaches out there, e.g., core competences, playing to win, moon shots, light houses, must-win battles?
- Should you develop an inside-out or outside-in strategy?
- How real is the risk of digital disruption and how should that affect the strategy?
We work with corporate executives on formulating and implementing the overall strategy for the multi-national group, for a business unit, a customer or product segment. Naturally, this includes exploiting digital & technology opportunities where relevant.
- Corporate strategy
- Business unit strategy
- Growth strategy, incl. market segmentation, competitor analysis
- M&A screening, due diligence and post merger integration
- Digitization strategy
- Turn around strategy execution
- Product strategy and product portfolio management
- Product innovation
- Business development
Most relevant for: CEO, CFO, Head of Business Unit or Head of R&D
Examples of our proprietary concepts and methods
- Comprehensive framework for exploring an extensive set of possibilities for growth and increased competitive advantage
- Systematic and 360 degree external and internal strategic review and strategy development
- Concept and method for product portfolio development strategy
- Digital innovation for value & experimentation, a set of structured approaches and processes for unlocking the opportunities of digitization
- An approach and tools for advanced business case development for winning proposals
- Activity area cost & transaction analysis, including internal and external benchmarking
- Concept for performing a due diligence of a business unit
- Structured innovation approach, processes and cultural change techniques